We all know that there are always amazing benefits to buying something new. But even better than buying something new is buying something completely customized to your needs, style and passion. Custom golf cars come with many customizable options. To help you decide how you want your custom golf car to look and function we have put together a list of common customizations many of our clients have done to their custom golf cars.
- Color – Color is such a simple thing. But, when you want your custom golf car to represent your style, business or university then the color might be a big deal for you.
- Seating – Seating is a very important aspect of your custom golf car. You most likely have a specific purpose for your new golf car. You will want to be able to safely and comfortable seat everyone in your golf car. Don’t forget that you also get to choose the seat color as well.
- Street legal – Do you need your custom golf car to be street legal? If you are then there are specific modifications that will need to be made to make it street legal.
- Tires and rims – Do you want 8, 10, 12, or 14-inch wheels? Do you want a simple and classic look, or something with a little bit more shine and show?
- Add-ons – There are many add-ons for you to choose from. Some of the more popular add-ons are rain enclosure, USB ports, custom steering wheel, and DVD players.
These are just the most common customizations we see for custom golf cars. If you don’t see something that you want in your golf car then give us a call. We are confident that we can make your new golf car to fit all of your wants and needs.