Many people are beginning to realize the versatility and virtually endless uses of golf carts. Golf cars can come in handy for work or play. People across the U.S. are using them for yardwork, maintenance and transportation around large campuses, hunting, golfing, and running errands around town. If you’re considering getting your own golf car, we invite you to consider choosing Club Car golf cars.
There are many reasons to love Club Car golf cars:
- Quality – Club Car golf cars have a strong reputation for being high quality vehicles with strong motors and excellent steering.
- Innovation – They offer improved power and continue to make improvements in speed controls, balancing speed, and torque.
- Handling – Club Car golf cars can handle hilly areas and can power through various terrains. This makes them a great option for hunting.
- Lifespan – Their light-weight aluminum frame will not rust, and with good maintenance, they can last well over twenty years.
- Maintenance – When your Club Car golf car does need repair, parts are readily available.
- Versatility – There are many models available in both electric and gas. You can find two, four, six, or eight seaters. They also offer industry-related carts for golf hospitality, turf industries, and transportation.
Since the 1950’s Club Car golf cars have been a leader in golf cars with high-quality details and a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction. To see what they have to offer you, come to us at Golf Cars of Hickory. We have over twenty-five years of experience in the golf car industry, and we offer a large selection of both used and new golf cars. You’re sure to find a Club Car golf car you’ll love and can use for many years to come.